Tuesday, May 26, 2009

All about Bryce












This post is all about my new baby boy. He is such a sweetie. He's loved to death here at the house between all the kids and dad and mom. He is such a good baby. He sleeps so well at night. About 5 hours between feedings. The only thing is he'll sometimes stay awake for 45 min. or so after eating. I'm trying to get him to break that habit. He loves to be held and cuddled which makes him a little fussy sometimes when I try to lay him down if he's not in a deep enough sleep. He does have a little bit of fussiness after eating. I hate it and don't know what to do for him. We've tried about every formula under the sun and he's on the Mylicon drops. He's still a tiny little monkey. I put on a 0-3 mo outfit for pictures and he was drowning in it! He is constanty losing his arms inside his jammies because they are so big on him. He's got dark brown almost black hair. At least for the time being. And he definitely looks like one of my kids. I can't really tell who he really looks like yet, but he definitely has the McEwan kids look. He really is a sweetheart. I can't believe he's going to be 3 weeks old already!
We gave him his first bath in the baby tub on Sunday. We set it all up on the kitchen counter so the kids could watch. They all loved it and wanted a turn washing him. Of course I let them do it even though he was already washed up. He didn't even cry! He just laid there and enjoyed it. I thought he'd actually fall asleep in the tub. What a cutie.

That's all on my new baby boy. He doesn't do too much yet!=) We all love him and are so happy he's here.








3 comments:

FishinFamily said...

Oh he is so sweet! I love his dark hair. Oh I can almost smell the baby smell. =) SO FUN!

Camilla said...

They Do grow fast, that is for sure. We are looking forward to seeing the cute little guy.

Joni said...

He is such a cutie! Your family is so darling. I found your blog through Nikki's...Hope your okay with that :D If you're up for the Zoo or the Aqaurium... or the park let me know! I'll call and let you know when I am planning on going! Talk to you soon!