Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lincoln Park and sickness

March 19, 2008

For Christmas I got John tickets to Lincoln Park, his fav band. We went on the 8th. It was so fun and was an awesome concert. Except for John singing in my ear. I figured I got to hear him all the time so I wanted to hear the concert.=)

We've all been sick forever and a day. I'm still working on getting over it and I've had it over two weeks now!! Everyone in the house has had it and I'm about sick of snot and kids coughing in my face!=) Good thing I love them. It's a real wonder how mom's get sick every time one of the kids end up with something!

John had his 28th b-day on the 10th. He's getting old. Wait can I say that? I'm older! AAAHHHH!!!! We are so close to 30. Remember when 30 felt like a lifetime away? He's a little bit of a party pooper and didn't want to do anything fun. Can we count the concert?

Andi's scooting all over the place and is just growing so fast!!! Why does it take and eternity while you pregnant and a blink of an eye for them to grow up? It's just not fair!! She's still my princess. I think I hear her now...so I'm checking out.

Bye all!!!

2 comments:

Abster said...

I love Linkin Park!! It's one of my favorite bands now, too.
Hey, I am 30 now!!! So at least you still have a year. We just went out to celebrate the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday last night, it was fun!
You guys shoould come out with us next weekend to celebrate Nissa's anniversary!

Camilla said...

I am glad that you two had a fun time. And, yes, they do grow up to fast. Haven't we been talking about that for 8 years? I can't believe it!